We're experiencing a mini deluge here in California right now. I bought an imprinted promotional umbrella from a chocolate company and it did not withstand the first storm.
Well, of course ~ it was from a cheap supplier! Sadly, it will be returned and my money refunded. Not a good product to go 'cheap' with.
Umbrellas ~ when branded with your corporate logo, must be sturdy. SHED RAIN is my go-to supplier and they have wind proof umbrellas that will hold up in the wind.
- 62" arc, automatic open
- Closed: approximately 38" in length
- Square vented canopy - engineered to resist windy conditions
- All fiberglass frame/ribs offers a significant increase in the durability and life of an umbrella
- Gel-filled grip handle - Get a Grip!®
- Nylon/mesh case with bungee cord-lock closure
- 100% nylon canopy
This one was voted one of the best by the National Consumer media. The Walk Safe umbrella has a clear panel so you can 'see through' and know where you're going, especially when rain makes it difficult to see. It's also reflective and bright, providing you with extra safety when crossing the street. All are brandable. Features include:Safety Umbrella (Walk Safe)
- 48" arc, automatic open
- Closed: approximately 35 1/4" in length
- Curved black plastic handle
- Black electrostatic steel shaft and ribs
- New! Reflective pedestrian crossing symbol on canopy
- Walk Safe™ printed on two panels, tie and handle
- Reflective binding around canopy’s edge
- Four clear "see through" panels alternating with solid polyester
100% polyester and P.O.E. canopy
After I'm safe from all this weather, I'd love me some java in my new ceramic beverage holders which are just out and will be a hot product this year.
11 oz ceramic with silicone top
I can stay dry and warm now! I'm a happy camper!